Website / Documentation
COVID-19 FOOD SECURITY RELIEF FUND
15 years in operations
– THESE PROGRAMMES ARE DONE AT OUR CENTRE AND BY USING OUR TRUCK MOBILE SERVICE TO OTHER INFORMAL SETTLEMENT
– 1. Facilitate Home based care services progammes for orphans and vulnerable children and families from previously disadvantaged, underprovided communities, informal settlement using our Mobile truck services doorto door deliver
– -MOBILE TOY LIBRARY
– -MOBILE SOUP KITCHEN AND FOODPARCEL DISTRIBUTION DOOD-DOOR AND WE ALSO PROVIDE FOODPARCEL VOUCHERS
– -MOBILE INFORMATION CENTRE
– -MOBILE ECD DOOR-DOOR
– 2. Facilitate Mobile community skills development training Project.
– – Mobile Grade R-7 education skills and to those with educational tools we provide data vouchers
– 2. Establish Mobile substance abuse project.
– 3. To facilitate Mobile training and capacity programme.
– 4. To facilitate provisions for ongoing community education (ECD FOR ORPHAN AND VULNARABLE CHILDREN, WE HAVE 89CHILDREN DAY CARE MONDAY-SATURDAY MOBILE ECD AND TOY LIBRARY
– 5. To monitor skills development efforts and ensure that energies spent were in line with the overall sector skills plans door to door to those can afford to buy educational toys.
WE REQUEST IN DONATIONS
CASH DONATION TO MAINTAIN OUR DELIVER TRUCKS AND SALARIES
We are a group of community based organizations representing the diverse in disadvantaged communities and have partnering together to develop a plan to ensure the long-term recovery of the individuals, families, small businesses, other Npos. We are the fastest growing Covid-19 and disaster management in disadvantaged communities. While we have the highest rate of poverty 98% people have lost income. We have 95% beneficiaries started to go to bed with empty stomach
is a match-making platform, connecting concerned South Africans with organisations on the ground supporting those in need during the Covid-19 pandemic.
UBUNTU IN ACTION!
ARE WE DOING THIS?
It is when we come together with Ubuntu that we are able to provide the best possible solution to those in need in a time of crisis. We aim to make sure that no South African is left behind in this time of crisis.
With close to half of South Africans living in informal settlements combined with high rates of pre-existing health conditions such as Tuberculosis and HIV our country is highly vulnerable during this pandemic
ARE WE DOING THIS?
We are collecting monetary donations as well as products in need in order to optimise the supply of essential and preventative goods to vulnerable South Africans during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We have partnering with key strategic organisations around the country that are able to distribute and supply the necessary products.
CAN YOU DO?
We are collaborating and optimising resources to ensure that no South African is left behind.
We are thus seeking donations and suppliers of essential products.
We also ask that any NPO, charity or organisation that is assisting those on the ground to reach out to us so that we can provide support.
Let us collaborate and demonstrate our Ubuntu and togetherness as a nation to ensure we find the best communal
- Impact Support
- Raising capital
What we need help with
EMERGENCY FOOD RELIEF FUNDS DUE TO COVID-19 PEOPLE IN DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITY DUE TO STAGE 4 OF SOCIAL DISTANCING TO FLATTEN THE CURVE GOING TO BED WITHOUT FOOD NO INCOME NOT QUALIFYING FOR GOVERNMENT GRANT AND THEY WERE RECEIVING INCOME BY SELLING SCRAP ,DOING INDIVIDUAL GARDEN OTHERS WERE WORKING AS VOLUNTEERS GETTING STIPEND R1500 AT NONPROFIT ORGANISATION THEY ARE CLOSED DONE SINCE THEIR DONRS NOT SUPPORTING THEIR PROJECTS NEED : 1. RELIEF FUNDING TO BUY - FOODPARCEL AND FEEDING SCHEME FOR 22000 PEOPLE - MASKS - HOUSEHOLD HYGIENE CLEANING PRODUCTS - LEARNERS DATA FOR THEIR ONLINE STUDIES
Best way to get in touch
- In Progress